Lead Consultant, Implementation Services
Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1,500 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and positioned at the forefront of the customer experience management industry. At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn.
Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together - across marketing, advertising, research, commerce, and customer care - to manage customer experience at scale.
Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the most recognized brands around the world, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald's, Microsoft, P&G, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
Meet our Professional Services Team!
Sprinklr's market-leading professional services team helps our clients maximize the return on their Sprinklr investment. We apply the right mix of advisory and hands-on support across people and process optimization to make sure that our clients are successful in their digital transformation journey.
What You'll Do
Sprinklr is looking for a highly experienced and well-trained professional who will ensure that every client derives the most value possible from their Sprinklr platform implementation. This role will support clients with their ongoing platform needs through best practice recommendations and platform configuration. Lead Consultants act as the day-to-day point of contact for clients, ensuring optimal client service as it relates to platform performance, functionality, enhancements, and configuration.
What Are Your Responsibilities
* Lead the full lifecycle of a Sprinklr project including, business analysis, functional specification, system design, platform configuration, testing, training, and defining support procedures
* Serve as an integrator between business needs and the Sprinklr solution by driving client discovery to gather all necessary requirements
* Provide social insights and recommendations to support clients' business practices
* Design and configure the appropriate Sprinklr solution to meet all requirements and that client expectations are fulfilled regarding platform use cases and functionality
* Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices
* Perform accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manage day-to-day client relationships
* Ensure that all client users are trained and educated properly and in a timely fashion
* Establish a relationship built on trust with every client champion
* Complete the execution of the software deployment in such a way as to anticipate future client needs or business requirements that may occur
* Assist the Sales Team in supporting new business growth
* Identify, design and develop practice assets, blogs, and participate and present in industry events
* Perform varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Sprinklr products and technology to meet customer needs
* Apply Sprinklr methodology, company procedures, and leading practices in all areas of work
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
* 5-7 years of experience in enterprise software, digital, or social account management or implementation
* Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
* Prior consulting experience or experience in larger enterprise environments
* Experience defining business and systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
* Ability to motivate and focus resources with or without a direct reporting relationship
* Demonstrate experience and a passion for the social media technology universe
* Enthusiastic, professional, with a focus on customer success
* Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
* Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
* Strong knowledge of software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes
* Ability to travel up to 30% on an annual basis
You know You're Successful if?.
* Able to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environments
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Capable to work effectively under tight deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
Approach work with creativity, self-confidence, and flexibility
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems analyst, customer, market, sales, senior consultant, support analyst