Security Analyst - Albany NY (Schenectady)
Compensation: $126,350.00 - $187,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Greetings from Sligo Software Solutions, Inc. !!
SLIGO is an Software Development & IT Consulting company. We have around 100+ IT associates working with our esteemed clients across several domains such as IT, Healthcare, and Government.
This is Srikanth from SLIGO. We have a urgent requirement for Security Analyst position with our client.
Title : Security Analyst
Location : New york, New York
Duration : 24 Months
Client : NY State - NYS Department of Financial Services
Client ID: HBITS-01-10186
Respond by: 10/11/19
IT systems security of DFS.
- Create and maintain the enterprise's security architecture design.
- Create, and maintain the enterprise's security awareness training program.
- Create and maintain the enterprise's security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures).
- Create and maintain the enterprise's Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, where appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the IT security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Select and acquire additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security as per the enterprise's existing procurement processes.
- Guide the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise's security documents specifically.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Ensure the enforcement of enterprise security documents.
- Guide all investigations into problematic activity and provide on-going communication with senior management.
- Guide the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Perform regular security awareness training for all employees to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with enterprise security documents.
- Engage in ongoing communications with peers in the Systems and Networking groups as well as the various business groups to ensure enterprise wide understanding of security goals, to solicit feedback and to foster co-operation.
- Plans and carries out security measures to protect an organization's computer networks and systems.
- Experience (8+ Years)
- 84 Months of experience enterprise security architecture design.
- 84 months of experiences in designing and delivering employee security awareness training.
- 84 months of experiences in designing and executing vulnerability tests
- 84 months of experience in software security assurance
- Certifications in CISSP, CISA, or CISM
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: attack, forensic, identity access management, idm, information security, information technology security, phish, security officer, threat, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...