Information Security Analyst with Sailpoint (Schenectady)
Compensation: $126,350.00 - $187,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an Information Security Analyst for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in New York, NY.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing services that ensure the adequate protection of the information assets.
- This position is in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team which resides within the New York Information Security Function.
- The position's primary objective is to administer Active Directory, LDAP Directory and manage NTFS permissions on the Windows file servers.
- The candidate will also be required to support other identity life cycle related tasks such as user onboarding, off-boarding and transfers.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.
- Experienced with managing Directory Services such as Active Directory or other LDAP environment
- Experienced with managing windows file shares permissions.
- Experienced with implementing and administering Group Policy Objects.
- Experienced with managing certification of accounts and access.
- Experienced with creating/managing/running scripts for various tasks related to accounts reporting and administration
- Experience with Sailpoint Identity Management or other identity and access management products and tools
- Ability to generate reports on Active Directory and Directory Services accounts information Bachelor degree
Associated topics: identity access management, iam, idm, information assurance, information security, leak, malicious, security analyst, violation, vulnerability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...