Functional Analyst, Business Intelligence - Robert Half Technology (Schenectady)
Robert Half Technology
: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
As a Senior Functional Analyst, you will be a part of an agile team that interacts closely with supply chain operations, business intelligence, logistics, and finance stakeholders and work closely with Program Managers and Engineers on a variety of eCommerce Platform scrum teams.
* Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day finance, business intelligence, enterprise systems and logistics operations, working with engineers to improve our eCommerce integrations with business systems.
* Perform functional and technical analysis of business requirements and propose appropriate design/technical solution.
* Contribute to project implementation by supporting requirements gathering to understand needs and provide guidance as needed.
* Work closely with the Technical Project Manager and engineers on project plans, deliverables, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
* Design and architect features to support a rapidly growing business.
* Work on a fast moving team that-s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.REQUIREMENTS
* Extensive hands-on development experience with large scale eCommerce projects and customized ERP integrations.
* Experience with PCI/Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Integrations.
* Understanding and experience with different eCommerce and recurring billing and subscription management systems.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interact heavily with business, IT groups, engineers and 3rd party vendors on an ongoing basis.
* Ability to work well with minimal supervision and on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Software development experience with Python (preferably) or similar language.
* Strong knowledge of Agile principles.
* Strong knowledge of business operations of supply chain in large scale organizations.
* Excellent process knowledge and E2E integration testing skills.
* At least 8 years experience in a functional project/lead role for order to cash processes.
* Solid understanding of software design principles.
* Have a Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience.
* Have diverse knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks.
* Have JVM, microservices, and experience w/ event-driven architecture. - provided by Dice Associated topics: catia, chip, circuit, design, engg, engineer iii, engineer iv, h/w engineer, rf, vlsi