The Pre Post Supports primary function is to enable 3rd party Pre/Post products for service. This role ensures product support is available to Ricoh Field Technicians. The Pre Post Support in Boulder is the Technical Support Process Owner and Service Enablement and Product Owner for Pre/Post products including Spares Items creation and setup.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Daily Pre/Post vendor Product technical relationship support. * Work directly with marketing and vendors to enable Service for products resold with Ricoh maintenance agreements. * Review the SOW or current Reseller Agreement to ensure that the technical and parts support for the new products meet previously stated Terms & Conditions. * Work directly with vendors to ensure that training programs are available for Ricoh technicians. * Analyze and provide recommendation for stocking levels in National, Regional warehouses and onsite at customer locations. * Assist with field technical support as required.
* Maintain Master Product Lists and provide updates to vendors and field. * Distributes technical information to service technicians and service management as required * Serves as a role model and exhibits professional appearance and behavior at all times, under the most difficult situations * A positive influence/champion within the team/organization * Proactively seeks ways to improve product reliability, customer satisfaction, CST skills and knowledge and aftermarket financial results * Complies will all company policies * Customer Service * Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
* Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Technical and quantitative skills typically gained through completion of formal training and 4+ years of related experience including a minimum of 1 year of experience as an Image Systems Technician is preferred * Experience with Microsoft Office products specifically Excel, Word, Outlook, Skype, and Power Point
* Familiarity with Oracle EBS is preferred * Ability to grasp the function of multiple software or web based applications to perform daily tasks. * Ability to browse web-based solutions to search and post technical, or managerial functions * Communication skills. * Able to function at a high level of proficiency with cross functional groups supporting our maintenance organization within internal locations and external field locations. * Writing skills: able to create documents shared with a national or worldwide organization. * Ability to perform as a product and process owner. * Provide project level support to cross functional groups, ie; technical resolution managers, marketing planning for new products, parts logistics and sales product and maintenance and safety.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business systems, business systems analyst, client, crm, customer, information technology consultant, marketing, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.