RemX is one of the fastest growing, professional staffing firms with a focus in providing top IT professionals to companies across the Philadelphia Area. To support the Company's outstanding growth, we are seeking an IT Recruiting Administrator.
- Source and screen resumes, and provide recommendations for further candidate discussion & follow up
- Schedule phone interviews with qualified candidates
- Assist hiring managers in scheduling candidate interviews
- Post job openings with on-line job boards & other lead generation sources
- Conduct candidate phone interviews as requested
- Maintain candidate database including applicant tracking details
- Assist in formulating & executing sourcing plans to meet recruitment needs
- Assist sites as needed to formulate sourcing plans to meet their staffing needs
- Assist with generating recruitment activity reports
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Willing and able to perform any and all duties assigned
- Ensure a sense of urgency exists when projects are assigned and deadlines are met
- Create strong, positive internal and external customer relations
- Troubleshoot and problem solve to meet assigned deadlines
- Demonstrate professionalism, leadership and motivational skills
- Pro-active, self driven
- Strong verbal and written communication and consulting skills
- Ability to focus with precision & coordinate several tasks simultaneously with accuracy and follow-through
- Ability to adapt to consistent changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Internet Research Tools
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize & high attention to detail
- Demonstrate a professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to cold call via phone
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Please refer to the above qualifications for this position.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition