Tower Health is a thriving regional health system in Southeastern Pennsylvania comprised of six hospitals and over 11,000 team members. Tower Health hospitals offer a dedication to care excellence and professional recognition that includes a Level I Trauma Center accredited hospital, Magnet designation, and many other accolades. Elevate your career by taking on a leadership role in a progressive health system committed to Advancing Health and Transforming Lives. Join the transformation.
Relocation is offered for this position. The work location is based in West Reading, PA, with occasional travel to other Tower Health hospitals and facilities. Responsibilities
The HR Information Systems Supervisor is responsible for managing and overseeing the design, analysis and maintenance of systems in support of HR administration.
- Has supervisory responsibilities for the HRIS team and reports into the HRIS Manager.
- Acts as a liaison between Information Management Services and Human Resources.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of specific HR department projects, such as integration of acquisitions and education of staff.
- Provides leadership for projects.
- Identifies new HR needs and the software products to fulfill these needs.
- Regularly audits systems and provides data requested.
- Engages Tower Health hospital and facilities with regard to HRIS needs.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Human Resources or related professional field preferred. Combination of education and experience in lieu of a degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in a lead or supervisory role within HRIS required. Experience developing and implementing strategies related to HRIS preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a HRIS Analyst required working with leadership to identify reporting needs, manipulating data, and developing reports that meet those needs. Experience providing HRIS support for Payroll and analytics required.
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing system applications and conversions required.
- Strong project management skills as well as evidence of experience playing a key role in system upgrades or implementation.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with expert-level reporting skills required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- High energy level, strong sense of urgency, proactive, resourceful, resilient and well organized.
- 3-5 Years Experience utilizing Lawson HRIS and/or UltiPro preferred.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task