Information Security - Digital Forensics & eDiscovery - Sr. Associate - PwC (Schenectady)
: $141,700.00 - $187,860.00 /year *
Loading some great jobs for you...
A career in our Computer Forensics practice, within Forensics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients protect their business in today-s evolving landscape by applying advanced and strategic approaches to information management. We focus on assisting organisations manage vast amounts of electronic data and navigate the legal and business processes demanded by critical events which includes litigation, regulatory requests and internal investigations.
Our team helps our clients collect, filter, and review electronic documents to effectively mitigate technological risk and maximise exploitation of their information assets.
As a Senior Associate, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
Train and lead staff
Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
Contribute to the development of your own and team-s technical acumen
Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree
Minimum Years of Experience : 3 year(s)
Preferred Qualifications :
Degree Preferred : Bachelor Degree
Preferred Fields of Study : Computer and Information Science, Information Technology
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in security, forensics and analysis, IT strategy and operations, design and implementation, and business applications.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Delivering forensic technology, eDiscovery services, and building relationships with clients;
- Demonstrating working experience with any of the following products / tools: Nuix, Relativity, EnCase, Cellebrite, BlackBag, Brainspace, litigation-support software, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, Microsoft Access, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, or system administration experience in Microsoft, Linux/Unix, or Macintosh;
- Identifying and addressing client needs, actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents; and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues; and,
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members, providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner, and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. - provided by Dice Associated topics: attorney firm, client, consultant, customer, divorce, law office, law practice, litigate, litigating, litigation attorney
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.