IT Business Systems Analyst (Acct./Payroll) (Schenectady)
Compensation: $134,560.00 - $134,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Prestigious NYC based University offering professional, stable environment along with excellent benefits including Tuition benefits for employee and family.
- Coordinate the automation of various tasks and procedures in order to improve job flow and streamline processes. Develop task forces comprised of pertinent departments to develop time lines for completion of these tasks.
- Perform ad hoc analysis of payroll and accounts payable information to ensure integrity of data, report on past performance and forecast future activity.
- In coordination with the Director of Disbursements and the Payroll and Accounts Payable Supervisor, develop and document departmental administrative procedures for both payroll services and accounts payable.
- Actively participate in various working groups which are charged with identifying issues and developing and implementing technology strategies to address the issues.
- Coordinate the testing of all Banner upgrades for both payroll and accounts payable.
- Maintain the electronic expense and non-resident alien tax compliance software system including system updates, investigate system and employees issues, and provide training and assistance to the Colleges employees and students on these systems.
- Work with the Financial Systems Manager on various tasks as assigned
- Ensure the accuracy /integrity of various reporting and electronic data feeds to actuaries, third party vendors.
- Monitor vacation/sick leave, federal & state wage reporting requirements, and third party sick pay.
- Completion of all federal, state, city, and local tax reporting for payroll and accounts payable.
- Assist with other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with complex computer information systems.
- Analytical and Intuitive
- Must possess customer service orientation and excellent communication skills.
- 2-3 years of payroll or accounts payable experience
- Accounts payablee-expenses system knowledge highly desirable (i.e. Concur, Chrome River, etc.)
- Knowledge/experience with non-resident alien tax compliance software (i.e. Glacier, Windstar, etc.)
- Familiar with SCT Banner, preferably finance and human resources modules
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: analysis, analyst, financial reporting analyst, government, investment analytics, investment fund, law, legal, refine, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...