Salesforce Consultant / Solutions Engineer (Schenectady)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
We tried to make the title as literal as possible. You will engineer solutions for our clients - both reactively and proactively.
- Build A+ features and fixes in Salesforce for our clients, delivered on time and with long-term viability in mind.
- Craft creative solutions to help clients increase their impact and efficiency.
- Respond to client support requests with grace and speed. For some clients on a support retainer contract, you will be their first point of contact when they need something. For others, you'll be tasked specific needs as they arise for other teammates.
- Train client staff on the Salesforce features you build, both in person and virtually.
- Collaborate with teammates to configure Salesforce to meet (and exceed) client needs.
- Integrate Salesforce with third-party tools, including email marketing tools, online forms, and payment processors.
- Fuel your professional development by constantly learning more about the software we use, the nonprofit field, and yourself on a personal level. We'll make sure you have the resources to advance on all three of those levels.
WHAT YOU BRING
Several of these values make your head nod or your heart pound a little faster:
COMMUNITY. AUTHENTICITY. TRANSPARENCY. CARE. SELF-CARE. INNOVATION. LEARNING. COMMITMENT. LONG CHATS BY THE WATER. SUSHI. LOVE.
You confidently use the following words to describe your strengths:
PROBLEM-SOLVING. CREATIVITY. TECHNOLOGY. DATABASES. RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING. COMMUNICATION. ATTENTION TO DETAIL. TIME MANAGEMENT. ORGANIZATION.
- An emerging or established Salesforce configuration expert.
- Excited when things you build create real happiness and deep connections. You believe technology is an important tool to drive intentional social change.
- Down to contribute your knowledge and experiences to make game-changing decisions about the growth of our organization and that of our clients.
- Continuously eager to learn and become a stronger problem solver with lots of self-teaching, team training and hands-on-experience.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce or a similar relational database.
- 2+ years experience with nonprofits, either on a professional or volunteer level.
- Ability (and excitement) to travel to client offices (mostly in NYC, sometimes a train or plane flight away).
- Ability (and excitement) to work out of our WeWork office in Brooklyn Heights, or remotely via frequent video conferencing.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consultant, customer, sales
Loading some great jobs for you...