Kforce has a client that is seeking a EDI Specialist/Admin in New Brunswick, New Jersey (NJ). Position Summary:The EDI Administrator is responsible for the management of data exchanged between all systems, between the company and its customersvendors. The EDI Administrator will work closely with other members of IT to solve any EDI related issues. This position will be the first line of contact for any issues that surround EDI data movement.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and test data mapping/definitions; This would include migration and testing of maps/definitions/relations from development into production following compliance standards of the Company and/or customers
- Resolve/escalating data map/translation issues and document the resolution
- Creating reporting structures that can be used to reconcile EDI inbound/outbound transactions
- Debug and correct data transaction errors
- Responsible for onboarding new trading partners and creating trading partner profiles, as well as maintaining these profiles
- Interface with EDI vendors on customer and system-related issue
- Install, upgrade and maintain EDI transaction Manager software and database
- Responsible for the posting, in the applicable business application, of all transactions received via EDI (chargebacks, credit memos, etc.)
- Prepare reports for reconciliation of data between EDI and applicable business applications
- Create/maintain management reports to identify EDI issues and propose possible strategy/resolution
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field experience along with 3 years practical experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with business applications such as SAP/True Commerce/iContracts
- Specialized Training or Technical Knowledge Licenses
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess technical issues and communicate it
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: construction, director, healthcare, project, project manager, public, public works, site, superintendent, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...