Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Do you have exceptional technical skills with the ability to serve internal clients with a smile? Are you looking to prosper at a growing company? This might be the job for you!
Since 1945, Keystone Technologies has been serving the lighting and electrical industry with competitive, quality-driven, energy-efficient lighting products. Based in North Wales, PA, Keystone reaches customers across North America with a distribution network and sales organization around the USA. We aim to provide a casual and friendly work environment where teammates collaborate and communicate openly. We also offer medical and dental insurance, disability insurance and 401(k) with employer contribution. As we steadily grow and expand our operations, we continue to add more bright, energetic, hard-working team members, who share our core values of professionalism, positivity and dedication to delivering outstanding customer service.
This position will maintain desktop environments, troubleshoot, and handle software issues. You would report to the Director of IT and work closely with the Systems Administrator and assist all Keystone employees on site and remote. A typical day would include the following:
* Set-up and maintain new users, stations, scanners and printers
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
* Maintain Group Policies
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
* Respond to queries in person and over the phone
* Train computer users
We are looking for someone who has a background in technical support. This is a Level I support position, someone who has graduated with an Associates or Bachelors degree would be perfect for this role. You must be positive, and a hardworking team player. Must have exceptional computer and interpersonal skills. We encourage you to apply if you:
* Have experience in Windows 10 and Server 2016
* Are familiar with a remote desktop environment
* Possess strong Microsoft Office, Excel, and GSuite skills
* Enjoy rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to move the team forward
* Can work independently and part of a team
* Are detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills
* Have excellent documentation and organizational skills
Associated topics: assistant, client support, customer support, desk, edi, help desk, information technology help desk, system support, technical support, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.