Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc is recruiting for an Operator Level 1 (3rd Shift), located in the Johnson and Johnson manufacturing facility in Los Angeles, California.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S? Baby, BAND-AID?, NEUTROGENA?, TYLENOL?, MOTRIN?, and LISTERINE?. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
As the Operator Level 1 (3rd Shift), you will:
* Operate various filling or packaging equipment on the production floor.
* Perform routine checks, insuring the production lines are operating within compliance to Los Angeles Plant's safety and quality policies, procedures, and standards.
* Always maintain housekeeping of areas and equipment and keep neat and accurate records .
* Change parts of equipment or components of the equipment on the production lines.
* Troubleshoot malfunction of machinery and equipment and works with the appropriate support functions to fix.
* Effectively communicate and work with others to achieve goals.
* Responsible for attending required meetings and trainings.
* Propose changes to documents and procedures when discrepancies arise.
* Monitor the quality of product on current work center. Required to perform process inspections as part of Operator Self-inspector program.
* You are able to support a staggered schedule (ie Tuesday - Saturday).
* Willing to work overtime occasionally to support production needs.
* Perform reviews of paperwork to insure documentation and performance is compliant
* Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
* A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* At least 1 year of manufacturing/packaging experience is required.
* Proficient in oral and written communication of the English language.
* Filling and Packaging operation skills is preferred.
* Experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred.
* Must be able to work 3rd shift (9:30 PM to 6:00 AM - Monday - Friday) and work overtime as required to support manufacturing operations. Must be willing to occasionally work 1st or 2nd shifts and work a staggered schedule.
* Software proficiency in SAP software is preferred.
* The employee is required to stand, walk, use hands, fingers, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, talk, hear, crouch or crawl, reach with hands and arms, and push and pull objects.
* The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
* The ability to use a computer terminal is required to access, input and retrieve data.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Los Angeles-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.