OpenText Consltant (Schenectady)
Compensation: $115,530.00 - $170,900.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
IT Trailblazers LLC is a Premiere staffing firm specializing in Information Technology Augmentation services, project implementations, upgrades and support services. We're a certified Minority Owned Business, established in 1999, and headquartered in North Brunswick, NJ. As a full service personnel staffing firm we have worked successfully with companies and job seekers. With unmatched commitment to customer satisfaction and expertise across diverse industries, our firm is well-suited to provide staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies, Government organizations as well as small business owners.
Systems Architect - Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
Senior / 60 - 84 months - Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
Short description of the Position:
- 72 months of experience as an architect, administrator or developer of the OpenText TeamSite web content management solution. 26.25 35
- 12 months experience as an architect, administrator or developer of the OpenText SitePublisher solution 11.25 15
- 36 months experience designing, developing, testing and implementing web sites using HTML and CSS. 7.50 10
- 24 months of experience with JAVA. 3.75 5
- 24 months of experience administering a product running on the AIX platform (including the use of permissions models and Apache services).3.75 5
- 24 months of experience administering a product running on the Windows platform (including the use of Active Directory and Apache services). 3.75 5
Ongoing technical support, system administration and development of the REP's OpenText TeamSite / SitePublisher environment.
Day to day tasks:
The selected candidate will be responsible for the technical support, maintenance, administration and development of the REP's implementation of the OpenText TeamSite product. This product is the key tool in allowing over 150 business staff in the Department of Taxation and Finance (DTF) and the Division of Tax Appeals (DTA) to create, update and publish content on their public facing websites, as well as other internal and external web in support of many online applications.
The candidate will also be responsible for integrating environment to update the use of templates, components, personalization and presentations.
This candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment with tight project deadlines, and will need to communicate effectively with staff, management and end users.OpenText's SitePublisher product into the existing TeamSite
At ITTB, our dedicated team consists of long term associates and partners - many of whom have been part of our story for over 10 years. Our ethical and supportive environment is a draw for both consultants and clients alike. A fun loving work culture, shared values, work/life balance, and strong investment in personal and organizational development makes IT Trailblazers a second home. ITTB is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, work authorization, age, disability or Veteran status. Please let us know if you require any special accommodation and we will do our best to comply. ITTB looks forward to working with you.
Please reach out to Talent Manager - (Insert) at (insert email address) or (insert phone number) for more details. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Associated topics: .net, application, developer, devops, java, php, sde, sdet, software developer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...