Information Security Engineer - Hyatt Leader (Schenectady)
Compensation: $76,265.00 - $187,860.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Disposition daily requests from the business that require security review such as email with potentially malicious content, firewall access, access to blocked websites, remote access, external file transfers, privileged access, etc.Experience with Cisco Equipment,Firewalls,SIEM,Intrusion Detection
- Incident Management Manage the assessment, containment, and response to information security incidents (e.g. Intrusion Detection System, etc.). On call rotating support during nights and weekends.
- Suspicious Activity Monitoring Monitor and investigate potential Information security breaches from various security systems (e.g. IDS, anti-virus, DLP, logs, etc.). Identify and implement monitoring use cases.
- Vulnerability Management review current environment for vulnerability exposure and emerging threats. Participation in the Patch Management Program to identify new patches, rate patch severity, analyze high risk vulnerabilities, manage monthly meetings, produce metrics, and follow up with responsible parties.
- Act to close security gaps identified by the Security Assurance team.
- Provide guidance as needed to IT and Business partners to ensure secure implementation of processes, systems and services.
- Introduction or enhancement of security controls and remediation of exposures
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: attack, identity, identity access management, idm, information assurance, information security, protect, security engineer, security officer, threat
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...