Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Are you a cyber professional who desires to make a difference in the everyday security of people? Someone who wants to drive real improvements into real products in an environment that with strong organizational support for product security?
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with global sales surpassing $40B and has been one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for over a decade. Through innovation the company brings together the physical and digital world to tackle some of the toughest societal and business problems ? making the world a more productive, safe and sustainable place. The business is organized into five primary groups: Aerospace; Building Technologies; Performance Materials and Technologies; Safety and Productivity Solutions; and the Connected Enterprise.
Honeywell Building Technologies (HBT) is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in more than 10 million buildings worldwide. These offerings support building owners and occupants to ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Honeywell is a pioneer in the Internet of Things, developing the next generation of connected offerings. The Product Security Architect reports to the Global Product Security Architect Leader and will be responsible to provide product security expertise to product development teams throughout all phases of the SDLC; and to provide mentoring and guidance to other team members.
Locations: We are hiring Product Security Architects in Atlanta, GA; Golden Valley, MN; Austin, TX; and Northford, CT.
As a key member of our growing product security team, you'll leverage your proven experience and...
* Provide architecture and best practices leadership in building secure Honeywell products.
* Support product security process activities including threat modeling, security requirements, security reviews, threat vulnerability assessments for all software and firmware development in HBT
* Lead efforts with the development teams to quantify residual product risk and identification of appropriate security controls.
* Provide product security related coaching/mentoring and security expertise for all software and firmware development teams in HBT
* Drive a standardized set of security product requirements into product and service offerings.
* Lead and coordinate cross-functional activities for incident response