HealthAxis Group, a leader in healthcare technology, is looking for a Business Analyst with Healthcare experience to provide business expertise during the receipt, review and delivery of client requests and internal projects.
- Manage resolution of incoming client tickets, including: gathering information, recreation of issue, resolution of the issue and co-ordination with programming staff.
- Analyze incoming client project requests and gather business requirements.
- Document client requirements for review.
- Ensure appropriate communication with the clients on all projects/tickets.
- Execute QA test plans.
- Use ad hoc reporting tools to complete daily job responsibilities.
- Create and review design documents based on business requirements.
- Approximately 20%-30% required travel.
- One to five years of experience working on and/or leading teams working on major technical software projects for client/server systems;
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skills.
- Strong focus on meeting business needs through detailed understanding of user requirements and effective and accurate implementation of technical specifications;
- Strong analytical and process flow skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements;
- The ability to analyze and document complex business processes;
- The ability to identify, coordinate and schedule critical tasks;
- Must be able to successfully work independently as well as part of a team;
- Must be able to multi-task and make effective decisions under pressure.
- High level of professional judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, consultant, crm, information technology consultant, senior consultant, support analyst