Primary Location : Connecticut-Newington-Curtis-181 Patricia Genova Dr (10016)
Job : Information Technology
Organization : Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Job Posting : Aug 29, 2019
PeopleSoft ePro/PO Functional Analyst - ( )
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.Position Summary:
In the role of PeopleSoft Functional Analyst you are responsible for providing PeopleSoft functional support by acting as the subject matter expert and guide their business partners in the best ways to utilize PeopleSoft to optimize their business processes to achieve their goals.Position Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements, own & propose solutions, conduct functional overview sessions/ conference room pilots, create functional designs working with business customers.
- Create functional test cases documenting results.
- This role oversees the implementation planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing and production support of enhancements.
- They will be involved with on-call rotation and assist with troubleshooting issues and coming up with fixes.
- Work closely with the customer to understand the existing enterprise application requirements including application setup, configurations, overall application landscape/ integrations and able to provide creative solutions.
- They should be able to suggest process improvements and optimizations.
- Debugging, configuration change analysis and functional testing of the PeopleSoft application.
- Provide ongoing Maintenance and Support activities.
- Must have good communication and analytical skills.
- Must be a quick learner and able to work independently.
We take great care of careers.
- Three (3)+ years experience in PeopleSoft FSCM Functional skills
- Two (2)+ years hands on experience in working with Oracle PeopleSoft FSCM version 9.x
- Experience in PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management working with the following modules: eProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, accounts payables
- Basic trouble shooting skills, maintenance and support of Oracle PeopleSoft applications & financial reporting
- Ability to develop functional specifications for customization and data conversion
- Experience with PS Query and key transactional tables
- Strong experience writing Business Requirement, Fit Gap Analysis and Functional Design documents
- Knowledgeable on PeopleSoft Security, PSQuery, SQL, finance business processes and setup
- Strong written and oral communication skills
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Standard Hours : 40
Schedule : Full-time (40 hours)
Shift Details : Will take part in on-call rotation
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: assistant, client support, customer support, desk, excel, help desk, msword, system support, technical support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...