We are looking for a game-changing sales leader for our dynamic sales organization to drive significant revenue growth across all products in Gerber's global software business, as well as to direct the SaaS transformation of our customer base. Your work will drive growth for the entire business and shape the future of an industry-leading software product platform that, itself, drives innovation across design and manufacturing: from apparel and fashion to aerospace, automotive, and any industry that works in soft goods.
We at Gerber believe in a strong team-oriented environment and value the amazing contributions of each of our team members. The opportunities for growth and impact are many, but here are a few things we're excited for you to work on:
* Managing and continuing to build a high-performing, technology-focused global sales organization for software
* Strategizing short and long-term with the goal of growing, maintaining, and developing customer interactions and activities
* Partnering with cross-functional organization leaders to drive the SaaS and Cloud transformation of our customer base
* Ensuring that our sales processes allow for seamless execution from sales lead to product deployment
* Working with regional sales leaders to continue to bring our top-of-class customers the products they need to design and create the world around us
* Providing thought leadership and clear long term vision both within the company and externally
This, like many sales organization roles, will include considerable travel.
You seek to affect change both within our teams and for the fashion and retail industry and utilize your skills in bold and interesting ways.
To succeed in this position, we'd foresee that you...
* Lead, develop, and build your team with a sharp eye to organizational needs
* Are a Strong salesperson with high EQ and an enthusiasm for building relationships
* Strive to be forward-thinking for your team and the industry
* Take pride in being a skilled communicator who can tailor messaging to audience
* Make data-driven decisions and excel at utilizing data to provide value for both customers and colleagues
* Understand details in a variety of contexts, from big picture to day-to-day
* Bachelor's Degree or commensurate additional experience
* 15+ years of experience in leading and driving enterprise software product sales, including demonstrated growth or transition success with SaaS/Cloud-based software
* Management of global sales teams
* Forecasting sales goals, balancing realistic potential with driving us forward
* Organizational management and transformation
* Digital Selling methods
* Understanding direct and indirect sales markets
* International sales organizations and how to balance regional market needs
* Striking the balance between delegation and getting into the weeds yourself
IN A PERFECT WORLD...
* Technical background
* Fashion or retail sales background
Gerber Technology LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to foster a workforce that accepts and respects differences. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, age, sex, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, or political opinion.
Associated topics: b2b, b2c, business growth, business management, business planning, customer, franchise, franchise operator, sales, territory sales