SAP Basis technical specialist
Location: LOCAL to NJ/PA/DE
U.S Citizen, Green Cards and EAD preferred. No Sponsorship available for this contract to hire
- Senior SAP Basis technical specialist, with comprehensive SAP knowledge working in a UNIX, especially AIX environment. SAP Basis should be the primary skill set, with accompanying knowledge of UNIX and Oracle.
- 10 - 15+ years SAP Basis/Technical background with focused experience in most if not all of the following:
- SAP systems implementation and administration
- SAP system performance optimization
- SAP system migrations across different platforms and complex environments as well as several SAP upgrade projects.
- Large to mid-market enterprise systems, maintenance, performance tuning and capacity planning.
- SAP ECC, BW and Solution Manager
- Successful resolution of system performance issues in the SAP ECC environment
- Technical Environment: SAP ECC, EHP, SAP Portal, SAP XI/PI, SAP Solman (Solution Manager), Client-UX, Oracle
- Technical Architecture experience, Business Transformation Programs
- Must have excellent communication and excellent soft skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, a team player and able to engage and communicate with leadership roles.
- Candidate must be flexible, experience working on Critical/High Priority problems/issues.
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, business systems analyst, client, customer, information technology consultant, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...