Develops, organizes, and conducts training and educational programs for customer personnel. Provides Tier 1 help desk support for the application, evaluates and triages help desk requests, and prepares knowledge articles and FAQs to support the help desk and provide to the resource community.
1. Develops, tests, maintains, and delivers moderately complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. May provide work leadership for lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs.
7. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Demonstrates fluency in how the supported web application works, and provides Tier 1 support for end users by providing answers on how functionality works and proactively solves issues users have on the system before escalating issues for Tier 2 technical support.
- Work with the training lead and development of in-person classes and web-based trainings
- Support the preparation of training manuals, job aids and references
- Work with the functional team to support requirements building, when available
- Prepare business process flows and document functional & design requirements
- Develop user stories
- Prepare briefings and presentations for management and resource officers
5-8 years of directly related experience in the development and delivery of technical training programs.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.