Location: Herndon/Chantilly. Secondary scrub required. Work summary: Customer is seeking a candidate with Network Engineering CI-centric experience and skills. The analyst will support the customer's overall CI threat analysis efforts by performing technical assessments on IT infrastructure components, malicious code, and Advance Persistent Threat capabilities as they relate to computer networking. The candidate will be expect to conduct IT network forensic assessments across a full spectrum of computer and network devices, Windows/Linux hosts, mobile devices, virtual machines, and software and hardware, to determine potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities that may affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate protected and sensitive information systems and data.
* Must have a current Encase certification
* Experience with mobile OS, Android, iOS
* Candidate must have a proven ability to perform complete digital forensic analysis from acquisition to report with minimal assistance
* Candidate must have a demonstrated technical aptitude
* Experience examining any of the following media types: cell phones, hard drives, thumb drives, flash media, compact discs, etc.
* Candidate must have proven ability to create detailed technical reports and communicate highly technical information to a wide range of non-technical individuals
* Experience with any of the standard commercial forensic tools including FTK, Paraben, Helix, Ilook, Xways, WireShark, FireEye
* Experience with Macintosh OS
* Programming experience with Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Enscripts
* Experience with Linux/Unix
* Familiarity with computer networks, information security systems and associated technologies
* Work experience in the IC
* Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, PMP
Network/system engineering experience in a secure environment and experience supporting mission based IP networks
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Number of Positions1
Job FunctionInformation Technology
Security Clearance LevelTop Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part TimeFull Time
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, identity, idm, information assurance, information security, leak, phish, security, violation