Job Responsibilities Performs all procedures necessary to assist with a RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A).
* Assist with preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
* Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
* Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP; SRR)
* Performs personnel interviews during assessments.
* Review proper analysis of testing results
* Review documentation as applicable to controls
* Have experience with the operation of eMASS
* Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly; operating as intended; and are producing the desired outcome.
* This position requires interaction with customers at CONUS military installations and contractor facilities.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
Working towards or has an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; professional training or work experience.
DoD Secret-level security clearance is preferred or the ability to secure and maintain a SECRET level security clearance.
Travel is 30-40% of position.
Willing to work overtime; holidays; and weekends as necessary.
DoD 8570.01 IAT-II (or higher) Security + CE certification to start.
Complete understanding and application of DoD; Army; DISA IA regulations, RMF and RMF processes.
Customer service skills.
2-5 years of related experience in data security administration.
Experience running and analyzing scanning tools.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associated topics: explosive detection, guard, loss control, monitor, protect, public safety, secure, surveillance, university, watchman