Our NYC team is seeking a Head of Member Engagement, who will be responsible for defining the vision, strategy and execution for member engagement across Company. We re looking for a customer-focused, data-driven product leader who wants to define and drive the future of Company by dramatically increasing the engagement of our 42 million members. You will play a pivotal role in creating a world class experience for Company members, one that sparks explosive growth in our engagement metrics.
Driving member engagement may be the single-most important metric in our entire business. The deeper that members engage in Company (by joining groups, RSVP ing and then attending events) the more value we are providing to our Company organizers. We can only build a great business if we are driving significant value on both the demand and supply side. High demand by members drives higher supply of organizers setting up Companys, which in turn drives higher member demand. This role is critical to the future growth of the company.
This role will direct multiple product teams (product, design and engineering). It will oversee strategy as well as analysts, and it will have meaningful autonomy in figuring out the how in driving success. Building a successful partnership with senior business, design and engineering leaders is a critical part of this job, so you'll need to be a great communicator and collaborator, in addition to a great leader of people and projects.
What you ll do:
- Lay out a vision for what successful engagement looks like on Company, and how that drives revenue.
- Work closely with our highly talented data science team to develop a deep understanding of what drives engagement through data analysis, and use that analysis to quickly test and learn about new growth drivers
- Create and execute a roadmap that increases engagement
- Establish KPIs, assess performance and constantly identify improvement opportunities. A strong focus will be on driving RSVPs and show-ups to events.
- Build a marketing plan to drive engagement
- Drive a member-centric perspective throughout the organization
- Work with key stakeholders across design, product, engineering and marketing to identify opportunities to drive engagement
- Deeply understand the member experience and biggest gaps/opportunities to better focus the team.
You're our ideal teammate if you:
- Have 10+ years of experience working at a consumer tech or e-commerce company
- Deeply understand the dynamics of a two-sided marketplace
- Are intensely analytical, data-driven and focused on driving revenue to be clear, this individual must absolutely love driving revenue growth
- Have worked on successful iOS and Android apps and always think first about mobile
- Are known for building, leading and inspiring awesome teams
- Are obsessed with measuring the impact of everything that is tested and shipped
- Collaborate successfully with other senior leaders, especially from design and engineering
- Think strategically but you're also willing to get your hands dirty
- Are a creative thinker who brings forward innovative ideas
Associated topics: building engineer, building information, civil structural engineer, design engineer, design, model, project engineer, structural, systems engineer, water resource