We are seeking a professional SAP Specialist MM Module for our Shared Services Center. The holding company for the corporate entities is a service provider and the business partner in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Benefits/Payroll and IT for the group of companies in the Americas. Headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, we are a worldwide leader in the fields of compression technology, drive technology, and hydraulic systems.
This SAP Specialist is responsible for MM support and roll out for the Americas; S4P HANA and ECC 6.0MM Roll Outs. Will act as SAP MM consultant, contribute to the SAP global/local team and provide ongoing support of both platforms (SAP ECC 6.0 and Hana S/4).
- Customize and Setup the SAP MM Module for an specific business unit according the corporate templates
- Responsible to perform Master Data Migration and Massive Updates to the Material Master and Vendor Master
- Provide technical support and problem resolution to the user community in MM module
- Responsible to roll out the MM module as part of the Roll Out Team to deploy the SAP S/4 HANA and ECC 6.0 version to all business units in the Americas
- Develop MM specific solutions using elements across the procure-to-pay cycle and inventory management and interface with connection points such as PP, WM, SD, and FICO
- Communicate with local business key users to get know local special process, fit the business process gap comparing to the global process template.
- Communicate with global process owner to identify any gap and needful changes;
- Work with other team members to translate business requirements to solutions
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively.
- Prepare enhancement definition document for functional requirements
- Custom developments and maintenance of MM/SD modules
- Create and perform procedures according to the different business scenarios.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly. Adaptable to changes in timelines and sequences
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- At least 5 years working experience in SAP MM Module and at least 2 full cycle SAP implementation / rollout project experience as a leading MM consultant;
- Strong Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 version; S/4 HANA Preferred
- Must be capable to plan, configure, test, document and maintain the SAP MM/SD modules
- Strong Experience in MM Customizing SPRO, IMG
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Business or related degree with broad technical and IT knowledge and min of 4 years of business experience
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation skills, customer orientation working;
- Abstract thinking and problem solving skills, and target oriented working;
- Ability to work in international teams, proficiency in written and spoken English; German speaking extremely helpful.
- Senior level MM experience 5+ years
- Minimum 2 full life cycle implementations of SAP
- SAP MM module strong knowledge required;
- SAP SD module knowledge preferred
- SAP MM Module: 5 years (Required)
- SAP ECC 6.0 Version: 2 years (Required)
- SAP rollout project: 2 years (Required)
- business: 4 years (Required)
- S/4 HANA: 2 years (Required)
Executive Systems, Ltd. is recruiting to fill hundreds of positions nationwide. Our clients are major Fortune 500 Companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial industries.Please e-mail or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, consult, consultant, crm, information technology consultant, sap, support analyst