FinancialForce Consultant (Schenectady)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Opportunity to join a Long Island City based client helping out within FinancialForce as they grow and expand.
- Designs and develops complex software functions comprised of multiple features following FinancialForce's framework of standards and practices.
- Extensive use of multiple technologies, design and testing approaches
- Issues detected by continuous integration testing are fixed immediately as the number one priority.
- Acts as a role model to others supporting company values and technical approaches
- Supports design and planning activities helping with forecasting future work and deliverable's
- Effectively works with peers on team-oriented projects.
- Resourcefulness in getting over problems and establishing clarity.
- 1-2 years working with FinancialForce is a MUST
- Managing time and projects.
- Experience developing on Salesforce Development Platform
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: business advisory, business analysis, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems analyst, client, crm, market, sap, senior consultant
Loading some great jobs for you...