Senior Policy Analyst - Eliassen Group (Schenectady)
Compensation: $139,870.00 - $139,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Are you a highly skilled and effective writer with strong data management and financial services industry experience? Are you looking for your next great gig in NYC? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading financial client! Due to client requirement, applicants must be local and willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Senior Policy Analyst:
Requirements of the Senior Policy Analyst:
- Design, revise and evolve enterprise data management policies, accounting for missing information, gaps, and lack of cohesion
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop policies that are detailed and robust through the final approval process
- Leverage business process orientation, expertise in data management, and broad financial services industry knowledge
- Assimilate information to incorporate data privacy, security, quality, usage, and subsidiary standard policies
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or related field; or, equivalent experience
- Experience in financial services industry; familiarity with risk and data management principles
- Experience drafting documents, policies, and processes in a professional, easily understandable way
- Ability to manage tasks effectively, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PP, Access, and Outlook
- Strong and proven ability to edit and proofread effectively
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Senior Policy Analyst, Data Management, Communications, Microsoft Office, Financial Services
Job ID: 329642 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: analyst, bi, business, business analytic, financial analyst, investment banking, investment fund, market, refine, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...