* Must have five years of experience in Information/Cyber Security and Information Assurance in a large enterprise hospital environment.
* Must possess the following technically certifications: CISSP and CompTIA Security +.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of DoD and Army reporting requirements, policies, and regulations pertaining to Information Assurance.
* Must have knowledge of the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) privacy, Protected Health Information (PHI) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) security policies.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of information assurance monitoring and reporting tools and systems in order to perform day-to-day operations, such as ACAS/Nessus, SecureVue, EMASS and Forescout.
* Must have in-depth knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) in support of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements.
* Fluent in English and able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* US Resident or Citizen
* Works well under pressure and can resolve complex problems
* Works in a collaborative fashion, elevates team results over individual results
* Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization
* Adhere to eCPGI Core Values: Accountability, Integrity, Efficient, Effective, Fulfillment, Respect, Positivity, Commitment to Excellence