Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com at
**Current Title: IT Security Analyst**
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* 4 years of experience in IT Security, IT Audit or IT Governance Risk and Compliance;
* IT industry security certification (CISA, CISSP, CRISC or GIAC) or equivalent working experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
* Security Analyst with NIST, RMF Governance, HIPAA, IRS, PII, PCI, Security Controls, Enterprise Audit, 3rd party assessment experience.
* Identify aggregate, report and escalate compliance risks, issues and control enhancements
* Respond to internal and external inquiries for information to clarify regulatory requirements;
* Assist with development of processes to identify, quantify, analyze, and report on State Data Center Risk and Compliance status
* Update relevant policies to ensure they reflect regulatory requirements
* Implement and maintain attestation documentation sufficient to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulatory, legal, and functional related policies and procedures
* Assist in the execution of governance and management routines.
* Contribute to monitoring and testing of security controls, plans and related metrics.
* Monitors risk mitigation and coordinates policy and controls to ensure that other business units are taking effective remediation steps
* Working knowledge of statistics & the ability to apply statistical techniques in evaluation designs & analysis.
* Supports key business initiatives by identifying compliance risks and providing resolutions to manage these risks.
* Serves as a resource regarding compliance impact on matters such as agency business risks.
* Leads and reviews application security risk assessments for new or updated internal or third-party applications
* Collaborate with broad group of stakeholders to ensure compliance with State and Federal policies and standards.
* Serves in an advisory role in application development and infrastructure projects to assess security requirements and controls and ensures that security controls are implemented as planned
* Participate in other Security & Compliance projects as required
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities / Competencies
* Requires in-depth knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms
* Candidate should have the ability to gather & analyze information, identify problems & recommend solutions & ability to interpret laws & regulations as they apply to compliance assessments & technical IT reviews.
* Thorough knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Working knowledge of SOC 2 internal control reports and FedRAMP
* Working knowledge of ISO27000 series of standards, PCI, FTI, HIPAA, CJIS and FERPA compliance requirements
* Ability to travel as needed to successfully perform position responsibilities
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of materials handled
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the \"Submit\" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
**Job** IM Security
**Primary Location** United States-North Carolina-Morrisville
**Other Locations** United States-Maryland-Elkridge
**Unposting Date** Ongoing
**Req ID:** 19006738 Associated topics: attack, idm, information assurance, information technology security, malicious, phish, protect, security officer, threat, violation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.