You are a seasoned front-end developer with 5+ years of experience. Your HTML? Semantic. Your JS? Vanilla. If you're given a comp, you can tear it apart and put it back together accessibly and responsively, sprinkled with just the right amount of animation to make it look slick. Design libraries? You live them and love them. You work best in a casual work environment that is focused on excellence and giving engineers the freedom to do their best work. We're a diverse team of hard workers from around the globe who are focused on one thing: building the best possible software for our users and having fun while doing it.
What You'll Do
Your average day at C Space might consist of writing code to implement a new feature, meeting with a product manager and designer in a standup to hash out some new requirements, and chatting with a junior member of the engineering team to give them advice on something they're building. You'll have time to get in the zone and write code and plenty of time to stay creative, too. We're a diverse team of hard workers hard workers from around the country who are focused on one thing: building the best possible software for our users and having fun while doing it.
As a Senior Front-End Software Engineer at C Space you'll:
* Take ownership of building and maintaining the user interface of our web and mobile software in collaboration with product owners, designers, and other stakeholders. You'll own features and lead projects
* Work with the design team to build and implement our design library, creating patterns, widgets, and code samples that will be used throughout the wider team
* Act as a technical leader on the team, bringing a fresh take on our software's user interface and offering opinions on what we should be doing and how we should be doing it. If you're interested, you could use your leadership role to manage 1-2 direct reports down the road; if not, that's OK, too
* Help keep the lights on as part of our continuous refactoring, maintenance and automation efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
We value the depth of your technical knowledge and the ability to learn quickly more than experience with specific technologies: our team has a diverse background and skillset, and we value that diversity as it gives us unique perspectives on solving problems. That said, we like to use React, vanilla JS, and SASS to build the front ends of our apps.
* React and React design patterns (higher-order components, Redux, etc.)
* Mobile-first and responsive web development
* Modern front-end chops in the usual places: HTML5, CSS 3+, SASS, ES6+
* Cross-browser compatibility and testing
* Bonus if you have additional experience in the following areas: Usability and accessibility, Web Performance and User Interface Design
About C Space
Our clients call us their customer agency.
We create rapid insight and business change, putting customers at the heart of companies and solving problems from the customer's perspective. We keep our clients relevant by building real, ongoing relationships with customers that in turn help them deliver superior experiences, launch successful products and build loyalty. Our customized approaches are tailored to specific business needs and include online insight communities, immersive storytelling, data and analytics, activation events, innovation projects and business consulting. We do this for many of the world's best-known brands ? like Bose, Walmart, Jaguar Land Rover, Mars, Samsung, IKEA and more ? to create \"Customer Inspired Growth\".
We are passionate about our people and proud of our culture. We co-created a set of values to ensure that we are delivering fantastic work, continuing to learn and developing and building a high-performance culture which creates opportunities for those who work here:
* I've got this: taking responsibility, doing what we say we will
* Only accept awesome: delivering high quality work that we are proud of and has impact
* Show the love: celebrating successes and ensuring everyone has a voice
* Do what scares you: challenging ourselves, taking risks and learning more
* Tell it like it is: being honest and freeing ourselves from \"office politics\" and \"hidden agendas\"
* Open up and listen: listening first and fully before we respond or react
* Find what fascinates: being passionate about the world and our clients' worlds
* We before me: putting the team first
* Leave your mark: everyone has an opportunity drive change in our business and for our clients
To learn more, visit www.cspace.com or follow us on Twitter @CSpaceGlobal and Instagram @c_spaceglobal. C Space is a part of DDB, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Interested? We look forward to receiving applications from people with diverse backgrounds ? talented, creative people with their own voice, ideas and perspectives.
Headquartered in Boston, C Space has offices in London, New York and San Francisco.
C Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any category or class of person protected by law.
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business systems, client, crm, market, sales, sap, support analyst