Chubb is the world s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.About Chubb s Information Technology Group
Chubb's Information Technology group manages all of our critical business systems and data including, for example, information about customers, rates, premium and expenses. Our Information Technology team is dedicated to creating competitive advantages in products, customer services and business costs by driving digital transformation in our business with a modernized focus on agile methodology and data analytics.
The IT department consists of a number of disciplines where we will have internship opportunities including Information Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Infrastructure, Architecture, Development, Risk Management and Security and Compliance. The IT summer internship will run from June through August and is offered in several locations. It will provide the opportunity to participate in one of the disciplines and gain an awareness of the systems, projects and interactions in a corporate IT organization.Position Summary:
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for working with business partners to identify and define their needs by analyzing, defining and formalizing business processes and requirements, and recommending approaches that drive results and enable the business to achieve its goals. This position will assist in the elicitation and documentation of requirements and business rules for application development.
- Assist in the planning and execution of business analysis activities
- Assist in the elicitation of requirements and business rules
- Assist in analysis and documentation of business requirements
- Assist in the deployment of a collaborative knowledge sharing tool to aid in agile development
- Assist in planning and execution of user acceptance testing to ensure that solutions meet the business requirements
- Pursuit of a Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related major with a cumulative GPA of at least 3. 0
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn and add value in the assigned discipline and department
- Strong analytical ability and judgment
Associated topics: business, client, consult, crm, customer, information technology consultant, market, sales, sap, senior consultant