- $58,360.00 -91,330.00/year*
2080 E 28th St
Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with unparalleled customer experience; we are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst at our Madison flagship store. The IT Support Analyst is responsible for managing and supporting all elements of technology in the stores and corporate offices. This includes but is not limited to POS, staff desktops/laptops/tablets, peripherals, mobile phones, network and Wi-Fi, interactive store directories, custom smartphone apps, customer-facing displays, etc. In addition, the Support Analyst will provide supplementary support all for other systems at all sites and new initiatives.
* Provide technical support to store and corporate office personnel.
* Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support in a timely manner.
* Determine users' needs and communicate effectively with team members to resolve issues in an efficient manner.
* Support all store technology including staging PCs and registers, installing and reinstalling hardware and software applications and other platforms and devices.
* Communicate with vendors to resolve issues and make repairs.
* Provide support for POS systems and other issues escalated by the helpdesk team.
* Resolve less complex problems immediately, while more complex issues are appropriately identified to a higher level of support.
* Document and record problem management information gathering and resolution steps in a consistent and organized manner, using the company's Helpdesk ticket system, following department Standard Operating Procedures.
* Monitor, prioritize and respond to all user requests that come into the ticket tracking system and make sure all requests are escalated correctly.
* Manage projects and other work assigned in a timely fashion.
* Must have flexible availability including weekends and holidays as per the needs of the stores.
* 1-4 years working in a Helpdesk environment.
* A+ Certification a plus.
* Excellent technical troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Suite products a must, such as Windows Operating Systems, Office, Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft SQL, etc. MAC OSX a plus.
* Exposure to POS technology, Xstore POS a plus.
* Basic Understanding of SQL Queries and databases
* Proficient with the installation of computer hardware and software.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Must be organized and capable of working in a fast paced environment.
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Barneys New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: client support, customer support, desk, edi, excel, help desk, support, system support, technical support, technical support specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...