Atrium is a full-service talent management firm, focused on providing contingent workforce solutions. Atrium expertise includes Temporary and Direct Hire Staffing, Payrolling Services, Independent Contractor Compliance, Managed Service Provider (MSP) Programs and Intern Program Design. Combining over 20 years of experience with the most advanced HR technologies, Atrium delivers top talent, heightened compliance and reduced operational burden.
Opportunity: Atrium partners with a global pharmaceutical client located in the Boston Seaport District to lead a specialized MSP program. We re looking for a passionate and motivated on-site MSP ProgramRecruiter that is excited to grow their career with an evolving staffing and consulting firm.
Here s what you should know if you want to join our team.
On any given day, as a MSP Program Recruiter you will:
- Act as an Atrium Senior Recruiter and onsite client liaison as part of Atrium MSP program
- Develop strong, cross-functional Atrium and client relationships; maintain communication with leadership, sponsors (TA/HR/Finance), managers and candidates
- Conduct thorough intake calls with managers to ascertain specific soft skills and additional preferences to ensure appropriate resumes are screened and presented
- Partner with managers to develop and post compelling job descriptions
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media and referrals
- Operate client ATS and match qualified candidates against requisitions
- Coordinate interviews between managers and candidates, providing all necessary contact information and preparation materials
- Facilitate offer letters for selected candidates; ensure candidates execute and return
- Facilitate candidate onboarding activities, including required pre-employment screenings, space planning and provisioning logistics
- Manage Staffing Supplier relationships within the Program in a manner that yields collaboration and extraordinary service delivery
- Identify process efficiencies and recommend implementation to the Management Team
- Model the highest levels of integrity and deliver white glove service to support client and candidates
- Promote program adoption, compliance, communications, onboarding and other operations
- Respond to manager and candidate inquiries in an efficient and timely manner
- Diagnose/resolve raised client concerns in a timely manner, together with leadership as needed
- Attend regular status meetings with both internal Atrium team and client to drive Program goals and requirements; provide Program updates
- Partner with client to design and administer surveys to be issued to managers and candidates and gather valuable recruitment and MSP program feedback
- Generate, audit and distribute client reports as needed
- Provide assistance with projects specified by Atrium Leadership and internal Program Manager, as needed
Note: This role is onsite at our client and consists of 60% recruitment and 20% account development
The Ideal Recruiter:
- Experience: Three years of progressively responsible work experience as an account manager, recruiter etc.
- Communication: can clearly explain how to complete onboarding tasks
- Empathy: understand how difficult the recruitment/onboarding process can be and steps into the Associates shoes and show you care
- Curiosity: understand the client/candidates with effective questioning and listening. You are genuinely interested in helping
- Teacher: love sharing insight and knowledge and are patient and thoughtful when educating
- Goal Oriented: excited for new challenges and work hard to achieve ambitious goals
- Growth: very receptive to feedback and use it to improve rapidly
- Delight: constantly think about making client/candidates happy and always go the extra mile
- Problem Solver: adept at spotting issues and quickly suggest solutions
- Diligence: thorough, meticulous, and have astonishing attention to detail
- Positivity: warm, upbeat, and energizing and will brighten anyone s day
You ll be successful in this MSP Program Recruiter role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service.
We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
The post MSP Program Recruiter appeared first on Atrium.
Associated topics: application developer, architecture, backend, back end, expert, java, matlab, senior, senior software developer, software engineer lead