- $89,120.00 -138,780.00/year*
Business Analyst IT - III (Advanced)
Contract: 3 months
Global Regulatory and Clinical Safety?s overall objective is to implement a process for identifying, prioritizing, and implementing robotic process automation efforts to increase our staff?s productivity and effectiveness.
Several obstacles we face involve:?
- Sourcing quality business processes and isolating how RPA can assist o Including identifying were business processes should be altered before being an automation candidate
- Right sizing SDLC requirements for automation in a large pharmaceutical environment?
- Reviewing previously completed work (vendor assessments) to adapt into internal Client format?
- Managing expectations around prioritization, and ability to project throughput?
- Managing and maintaining an accurate inventory of opportunities
This role will be a critical team member to assist in organizing RPA opportunities.?
- Assessing and documenting RPA needs, including documenting business level requirements and processes in support of the RPA request?
- Assist in tracking prioritization and financial model aspects per potential project?
- Organize all relevant documents in TeamSite per project?
- Review / validation of previously completed vendor assessment details ? conversion into necessary format / prioritization process?
- Assist in Change Control Board meetings / updates to project manager for items in development?
- Partner with business leads as they create user guides / operation guides?
- Co-leading User Acceptance Testing in partnership with the functional area business leads and IT?
- Follow up with stakeholders on outstanding deliverables, items on critical path delaying progress
A successful candidate will be able to show results such as:?
- Combine and enter 5 existing inventory items into centralized list (organize, inventory management) each week.?
- Codify SDLC necessary documents / steps in a written playbook in the first 30 days.?
- Prework and all necessary decisions have already been made, needs organizing and documenting?
- Perform full documentation process for two existing bottlenecked projects in first 60 days.?
- Review / format and log vendor assessment in financial model / inventory tracking sheet in first 90 days.
- Source new inventory opportunities starting at six months with a goal of one process every two weeks.?
- If interested, assist or run presentations to various business level units highlighting value of RPA (stretch goal)?
- If interested, attain training on UI path University around business analyst certification (stretch goal)?
- Within the first year, have the full process well defined and streamlined: Interview business unites, identify RPA candidate processes, document and finically evaluate each process, log each in an organized inventory, and perform inventory management
- Robotic Process Automation Business Analyst (GRACS) Bachelors required
- Business Analyst with RPA Experience
- SDLC background to support the growing RPA demand.
- Assessing and documenting RPA needs, including documenting business level requirements and processes in support of the RPA request
- Co-leading UATs in partnership with the functional area business leads and IT
If intrested, please send resume to ...@ascentsg.com?
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, crm, customer, information technology consultant, sales, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...