Since 2006, Appirio has helped companies power their business with the cloud. We provide professional services backed by a team of 600 strategy and technology experts, an innovative technology platform, and a 60,000 person crowdsourcing community that lets enterprises move faster, rethink processes and change the way their employees work. We've been recognized by organizations such as the World Economic Forum, the Wall Street Journal, Gartner and IDC, and are backed by Sequoia Capital, GGV and General Atlantic.
Cloud, social and mobile are changing the face of IT and business and Appirio is at the heart of this revolution. We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and some of the most innovative customers in the world.
Appirio is focused on salesforce.com and Google Enterprise customer implementations. Technical Consultants will work with customers to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement salesforce.com systems.
Specific areas of concentration include:
* System Implementation & Adoption
* salesforce.com Service & Support
* salesforce.com Sales Force Automation
* salesforce.com Force.com platform development
* salesforce.com's Apex programming language
* Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
* Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
* Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous client projects
* Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
* Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 20%
* Looking for a full-time position
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
* 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of customer projects
* Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
* Provide technical support in sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Enterprise Account Executive with sizing customer requirements.
* Experience in agile approaches to project management a plus
* Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, etc.)
* Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
* Strong presentation and communication skills
This position will be located in any region in the U.S.. Selected applicants must be able to work from a home office.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, business systems, client, consult, market, sap, senior consultant, support analyst