AdCare Hospital is looking to hire a FT IT Support Specialist. In this role, you will provide maintenance and upgrades of computer desktops by analyzing and resolving problems, installing hardware and software and supporting the IT Helpdesk. This position will be required to rotate on-call coverage.
Qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate the following Skills:
* In depth knowledge of Windows operating systems including 7 and 10
* Experience with various versions of Microsoft Office including 2010 (2013 a plus), 365 ProPlus
* Desktop support experience providing Tier 1/2 support
* Experience adding, moving, changing user accounts in Active Directory
* Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, is a plus.
* CPSI EMR experience is a plus.
* Ability to lift 40 lbs.
* Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Able to work independently but also a strong team player.
* Able to have flexible work schedule.
* Windows system support & troubleshooting
* Troubleshoot, upgrade, install and support hardware and software at the desktop level
* Maintenance of hardware and equipment
* Desktop and laptop refreshes, PC Imaging
* Install/test/troubleshoot applications
* Image and maintain desktop systems
* Prior experience with Windows 7 Roll-Outs, PC Refreshes, Upgrades or Migrations
* 3+ years IT Support experience in Microsoft Environment
* 3+ years experience with Microsoft operating systems including 7 and 10
* 3+ years experience with Microsoft Office applications including 2010, 2013 Plus, and 365
* Proven ability to work independently with self-supervision
* Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management and customers
* Demonstrated excellence in customer service via telephonic , in person and electronic
* Ability to multi-task
All positions require a TST, MMR Titer, and the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening (including THC) and background records check.
Associated topics: assistant, desk, edi, excel, help desk, information technology support, msword, support, system support, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.