Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. You will be part of a dynamic team that is delivering a business-driven Enterprise Network to support BICES Global Enterprise Mission Support Services increasing performance, security, scalability, and stability while reducing costs and complexity resulting in increased supportability.Responsibilities
- Demonstrates ability to perform complex security analysis of classified and unclassified applications, systems, and enclaves for compliance with downward directed and US BICES program centric security requirements.
- Provides Cybersecurity expertise in the support of diverse scale projects varying in complexity and scopes in direct support of forwarding the USBICES mission.
- Coordinates with Project Managers (PjM), technologies SMEs (Network, Systems, Cyber Defense Operation (CDO), and other stake holding teams to ensure Cybersecurity dependencies and deliverables.
- Provide support for design, development, documentation, testing, integration, security control implementation and testing and deployment to production environment for enterprise IT capabilities.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions; analyze and establish system security designs and recommends solutions to meet security requirements.
- Collects, organizes and delivers diverse technical information on a proposed Enterprise solution or change in order to satisfy the cybersecurity project requirements.
- Attends internal, customer facing and vendor meetings to coordinate project activities, status reports or technical exchange engagements with industry partners.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Systems and Networks technologies concepts and operations and can relate this knowledge to cybersecurity dependencies and requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Familiar with project management methodologies/processes such as ITL, Agile, etc.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 5+ years of experience required (8+ years of experience preferred).
- Must possess and maintain a Top-Secret SCI clearance.
- BA/BS degree - may substitute additional years of experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
- Must meet DOD 8570.01M requirements for IAT Level II (e.g. CASP CE, etc.)
- Requires understanding of DOD RMF (800-53 Rev 4 and Rev 5)
- Requires understanding of DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53 and other applicable policies.
- The ability to work and set priorities on multiple projects/tasks at once and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required
- The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
Cybersecurity, Organizational security, Program Security
Years of Experience
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.