As a senior information security analyst within the Threat and Vulnerability team, youll support our efforts in the roll-out of Microsoft Defender E5 End Point to the Progressive enterprise. In this role, youll analyze events identified through our Enterprise Detection and Response (EDR) system. In addition, youll create and modify Microsoft Endpoint Management within InTune as well as create and modify Software Center Endpoint Protection within SCCM. This is a remote position.
- Bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of five years related work experience.
- In lieu of a degree, High School Diploma/GED Equivalent or higher and a minimum of nine years related work experience.
- An advanced related degree may be substituted for one year of relevant work experience.
- Prior endpoint support and policy creation
- Proficient in MS Defender for Endpoint
- Moderate level Anti-Virus (A/V) Troubleshooting skills with experience working malicious events through resolution
- Proficiency at ingesting, reporting, and running queries using the SPLUNK dashboard, and proficient in Splunk SPL (Search Parsing Language) or Python
- Ability to create and modify as needed Max/Linux scripts
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- Onsite gym & healthcare at large locations [delete if not applicable to location]
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position