Type of Requisition:Regular
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family:Information Security
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
Develop and coordinate all authorization documentation associated including the Systems Categorization, Systems Security Plan, and Systems risk assessment
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, and work experience
· 8+ years' experience performing systems security assessments, preparing system security documentation, and/or performing security upgrades for live networks, desktop systems, servers, and enterprise data bases leading to successful certification and accreditation or security authorization of such systems.
· 8+ years' experience assessing and enhancing IT systems security policies and procedures in response to the regulatory requirements associated with Federal and International standards.
· 8+ years IT Security experience with extensive knowledge in security regulations and security assessments having developed numerous security C&A (or SA&A) and ATO on a range of systems including classified systems
· Strong working knowledge with NIST Special Publications and the NIST SP 800-37 SA using CSAM system
· TS/SCI clearance required and eligibility to obtain/maintain a CI Poly
· Current certification in one or more of the following IT Security disciplines:
o ISACA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
o ISACA - Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
o ISACA - Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
o ISACA - Certified in Governance of Enterprise IT(CGEIT)
o (ISC)2 - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
o (ISC)2 - Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
Candidate will be required to work out of Springfield, VA (Patriot Ridge) with the ability for onsite visits at Quantico.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Work Location:USA VA Springfield
Additional Work Locations:COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.