Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT has this NEW and exciting Opportunity! Join GDIT and lead the way for today and the future. GDIT IS looking for a Information Security Analyst Senior to the do the following:
- Serve as a knowledge expert of all security related aspects of the JSP computing environment.
- Provide expertise in implementing and maintaining security postures within complex network architectures.
- Provide expertise with Mongo DB or Cassandra and leverage R, Python, and SQL to generate and deploy modeling solutions.
- Work with large structured, semi-structured, or unstructured datasets and transform and combine those data sets for exploration and modeling.
- Implement and utilize predictive analysis and histogram trending in a production setting.
- Build and manage dashboards utilized for delivering technical reports and formal papers on test findings.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Finance, or related fields and 2 - 7 years of experience relevant to this key position working in forecasting roles in Cyber Security, Economics, Finance, or Marketing analysis.
- Information Assurance (IA) Certification: DoDI 8570 IAM II certification. (CAP, CASP+ CE, CCISO, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
- Proven experience implementing and maintaining security postures within complex network architectures.
- Knowledge and experience with Mongo DB or Cassandra and expertise leveraging R, Python, and SQL to generate and deploy modeling solutions.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Knowledge of automation scripting for vulnerability mitigation and repeatable processes.
- Knowledge of Cyber detections tools, i.e.., HBSS and ACAS
- Experience/knowledge of Splunk, Elastic Search, Spark, Hadoop, and Kafka.
- Experience with monitoring, and collecting server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic utilizing Splunk, ArcSight, or Elastic Search.
- Knowledge of the DoD vulnerability scanning requirements utilizing DOD DRSI Standards and Tools.
- Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Knowledge of dashboards utilized for delivering technical reports and formal papers on test findings.
- Must have experience in Linux, Windows environment on Server 2008 and higher, VMWare, Citrix, and any other Cloud Services Platform such as Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Cloud Services.
- Knowledge of and comprehension of how to implement 8570.01-M./DoD 8140.
- Experience working with large structured, semi-structured, or unstructured datasets and transforming and combining those data sets for exploration and modeling.
- Experience implementing and utilizing predictive analysis and histogram trending in a production setting.
- Experience with deploying patch and hot-fixed mitigation implementations with deadlines for various Operating System Platforms utilizing tools such as Red Hat Satellite Server, YUM Server, Microsoft SMS, Group Policy, Powershell scripting, Tanium, or Puppet.
- ITILv4 certification preferred
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Ambulate between several buildings
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Travel by land or air transportation 25% or less
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: BA/BS and 5+ years of experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA VA Arlington
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.