Provide security strategy, security architecture assessments and reviews of enterprise projects for dentity Management Platforms
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
- Responsible for deploying and maintaining the information technology security hardware and software systems to protect company data from being compromised.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Identity Management Platforms, providing security strategy, security architecture assessments and reviews of enterprise projects.
- Design, implement, and maintain enterprise security controls in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Build and refine processes to automate the provisioning and deprovisioning of associate access.
- Maintain operating systems and patching on security platforms.
- Conduct technical research when necessary to contribute to security direction and strategy planning.
- Provides direction, develops, and leads technical risk assessments across all IS applications and systems to identify and assist in mitigating security related issues.
- Manages critical computer forensic activities for the identification and confirmation of employee misconduct as directed by Human Resources or Legal.
- Leads system vulnerability audits and penetration testing to identify security concerns.
- Diagnoses security issues that may involve extensive analysis. Recommends resolutions to management.
- Can provide expertise across multiple areas of security specialization and across multiple technical platforms.
- Provides technical guidance to more junior staff.
- Has proficiencies in reviewing cyber threat intelligence.
- Researches opportunities to improve security standards and identifies best practices from the industry.
- Reviews project designs to ensure security design is compliant with policy and operational requirements.
- Independently identifies and defines problems.
- Designs controls / standards with broad implications, requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms.
- Typically consults to project teams where security issues are a central concern, and where methods and approaches to address these concerns are not clearly evident.
- Functions independently with limited work direction.
- Work is reviewed periodically and on an exception basis.
- Selects tools and methodologies for projects.
- Demonstrates expertise in multiple security specialties.
- Provides guidance to project teams on security issues; ensures that project plans / technology initiatives are security compliant.
- Follows standard procedures to follow up on security incidents, collecting and reporting appropriate information.
- Develops, evaluates, and ensures follow-up for all information from enterprise security tools.
- Analyzes and evaluates cyber threat intelligence indicators.
- At least six (6)+ years of relevant Cyber Security experience in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with security automation and scripting using Python or other scripting language.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience; MS Degree preferred.