About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Information Security Engineer. Identity and Access Management's (IAM) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects Wells Fargo's infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
We are looking for a Lead Information Security Engineer to assist with our data driven, machine learning automation efforts for the Identity and access management processes. This person will provide data engineering activities including but not limited to the capture of key data and the development and automation of said data for automated intelligence for business processes. Prefer a candidate that has extensive knowledge in data lakes, data warehousing, data modeling and data integration for automating of analytics integration within business processes. Should have knowledge with various Identity and access data elements and various IAM functions.
Successful candidate will work closely with the various stake holders within IAM, Information Security Management, Risk, and with business lines and technology leadership across the enterprise in the execution of the WF strategies/objectives. Accordingly, critical success factors will include the ability to effectively engage in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas, and have a strong operational and delivery focus
This position will support the IAM Organization in data process and engineering within the Information and Cyber Security (ICS) and IAM organizations for information needs.
Will be will be responsible for:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security. Provides security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards. Leads computer security incident response activities for highly complex events,
- Conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies current/emerging security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise at a mastery level in current/emerging security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity. May interface with executive management.
- Deliver data process consistency across Wells Fargo EIT supporting Access Management initiatives
- Works with a variety complex applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of data and data design to provide solutions enabling the business.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data modeling requires evaluation of diverse elements.
- Build and maintain the data engineering and design for the automation of IAM data capture and machine driven analytics
- Build and maintain strong relationships within a variety of teams throughout the organization.
- Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Python experience
We Value Diversity
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of IAM experience
- 5+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of information technology data lakes, data warehouse, data modeling and/or data integration experience
- 5+ years of experience working with SDLC, agile, including supporting and/or using database/ETL/Analytic tools.
- 2+ years of experience engineering for artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms systems.
- 5+ years of experience working with and developing solutions for integrating various data components
- 2+ years experience working with SaaS security or data solutions
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.