Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
- Dedicated security lead for specific lines of business, and consultatively assists the business with customer RFx’s, targeted security assessment, control framework mapping and validation (e.g. System Security Plan (SSP) & International Standards Organization (ISO)), contracts, audits, proactive incident response support and related business support
- Subject matter experts / technical consultant on EIS policy and hold first level decision authority when information security delivery does not fully align to EIS policy
- Liaison with various compliance functions within organization to ensure remediation of security incidents
- Identify required process improvements to address risks/vulnerabilities/threats proactively
- Create executive summaries with recommendations & direction regarding remediation efforts and disposition of the third party
- Communicate with senior leadership, stakeholders/end users
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or reassignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Bachelor's degree or higher level of education
- 10 - 12 years of Information security experience
- Working experience of various certifications like ISO27001/ HITRUST/ ISO31000/PIC DSS etc.
- Business/ info risk assessment skills and the ability to manage risk assessments / projects independently
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good presentation skills particularly ability to present technology elements in manner personnel can follow and act
- Experience on industry standards like Privacy, ISO27K, HITRUST, ISO31000, PCI DSS, SOC1/SOC2
- Knowledge of CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 LA, ISO3100, HITRUST CCSFP
Careers with Optum. Our objective is to make health care simpler and more effective for everyone. With our hands at work across all aspects of health, you can play a role in creating a healthier world, one insight, one connection and one person at a time. We bring together some of the greatest minds and ideas to take health care to its fullest potential, promoting health equity and accessibility. Work with diverse, engaged and highperforming teams to help solve important challenges.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Optum is a drugfree workplace. © 2022 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.