MAJOR FUNCTION : To ensure the secure operation of computer systems, server, applications, and network connections. Implementation of new security solutions, participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures as well as conducting vulnerability audits.
A. Education: Bachelor's degree, or a combination of technical school certification and 10 years' experience in the Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in the Information Security field.
- Strong experience in enterprise firewall technologies, including hands-on experience in providing firewall support, installation, and analysis of infrastructure communication.
- Experience with scripting languages, regular expressions, and APIs
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple work streams
- Experience with HIPAA, PCI, NIST CSF, and other security standards and frameworks
- Highly skilled at written articulation including after-action reports
- Experience in Security Information Event Management tools and rules creation
- Experience with DLP tools and User Behavior Analysis
- Understanding of enterprise security controls (e.g., IDS/IDP, SIEM, Endpoint Detection & Response, Vulnerability Scanners, Next-Generation Firewalls)
CompTIA Security+, CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), or other Information Security related certification required.