Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Cyber Security Analyst II remote role. This position is a 08-month contract for one of our key clients, A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge.
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst II
Duration: 08 Months+ Contract
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Designs, tests and implements secure operating systems, networks and databases for the organization.
- Performs difficult risk assessments and executes tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Conducts auditing of passwords, network based and Web application based vulnerability scanning, virus management and intrusion detection.
- Conducts risk audits and assessments and provides recommendations for application design.
- Analyzes system access logs, ensuring only permitted individuals have access to company information.
- Monitors use of data files and regulates access to safeguard information in computer files.
- Monitors current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Reviews violations of computer security procedures and alerts managers of issues that arise.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
Please Apply Today!