We are home to Nevada's ONLY Level I Trauma Center, Designated Pediatric Trauma Center, Burn Care Center, and Transplant Center. We are a Pathway Designated facility by ANCC, and we are on our journey to Magnet status.
University Medical Center of Southern Nevada is dedicated to providing the highest level of health care possible by maintaining its ongoing commitment to personal, individualized care for each patient. Through the latest treatment techniques, comfortable surroundings, and dedicated staff, that commitment is expressed every day in every hospital area.
University Medical Center is the state-designated Level I Trauma Center for Southern Nevada, as well as the only advanced facility to offer a specialized team of medical professionals prepared to respond to the needs of the severely injured 24 hours a day. UMC also houses the state's only burn care facility -- the Lions Burn Care Center and operates a comprehensive free-standing unit devoted solely to physical medicine and rehabilitation.
It's the entire UMC family, from every corner of this campus and every satellite location, who put their heart and soul into delivering exceptional care that makes UMC the Best Hospital in Las Vegas. Beyond the life-saving care, it's UMC's willingness and mission to treat everyone who needs us with the kind of care we would want for our own family members.
We offer a VERY COMPETITIVE salary & benefits package, including, but not limited to:
· Employer-Paid PENSION PLAN
· Health/Dental/Vision Insurance - less than $20 per paycheck for employee-only coverage
· Consolidated Annual Leave (aka PTO) 27-32 days per year to start (depending on position)
· Extended Illness Bank (aka Sick Bank) 6 days per year
· No FICA deduction (aka Social Security) & no NV State Income Tax deduction
· Relocation assistance & Sign-On Bonus available (for select positions)